There are many women’s equality networks and groups but Women in Transport is focused specifically on the employment, career advancement and retention of women within the transport industry. We welcome membership from both men and women in the transport sector.
We empower women working in transport by helping them maximise their potential through professional development and build a network of contacts for personal and professional benefit.
The key benefits of membership of Women in Transport include:
- Helping to build networks, contacts and relationships with like-minded professionals
- Developing your knowledge and skills at our professional development workshops, run by respected trainers
- Raising your profile at networking opportunities with industry leaders
- Attending events in Parliament with the All-Party Parliamentary Group for women in transport
Peeking behind the scenes with our exclusive site visits
- One off membership: £50 a year
- Recurring membership: £40 per year
- Discounted membership £25 per year for those not in employment e.g. students, maternity leave, retired
Become a member
Important: Please check your options carefully before submitting payment, select the frequency either as one off or recurring and if recurring select yearly.